Sunday, June 27, 2010

That Fox-y bride, Anna... :)

So, Anna and Brandon got married on Saturday. And it was AMAZING. Anna did some of the most unique, special, and COOL things that I have ever seen. From the fact that she wore a gown worn by her mother and aunt to the hand-crafted bouquets (made by Rhonda) to the custom signs and stamping on EVERYTHING and the most fun reception I have ever been to!!
I was so excited about taking the picture above. I sang in the wedding, so I had a completely different perspective of the ceremony!! They both just kept looking at me and smiling and glowing - I couldn't help but tearing up almost every time they did it!!!
I helped her with a few things -
I decorated the ribbon and grapevine balls that the flower girls carried...

and made Anna a few custom gifts for special friends...

and had the sweet privilege of making Anna's garters - one to wear and one to share. :)

This is Christopher and I before I got sweaty at the reception. :)



Bottlecap and resin magnets that had pictures of cute cartoon foxes, as well as pictures of the couple and sweet phrases.

Fans for swatting the bugs. :)


A framed collage of Anna, her mother Kim, and her aunt each wearing the dress.

Presents! And one of Anna's amazing bridal photographs.

COTTON CANDY!! Along with candy apples, swirled suckers, rock candy, and bubble gum. Anna also had these cool moustaches on sticks that you could take your picture with. :)
She also had BBQ, cole slaw, potato salad and rolls. And cupcakes, funnel cakes, corn dogs, home fries, and sno cones. It made me sad that I have to wait until the State Fair in October to get that food again!! :)


The bluegrass band.

The garden was FULL of beautiful sunflower that Anna's dad planted when she got engaged. How sweet is that??!!

The beautiful couple arriving at the reception in a vintage convertible, trailed by a string of cans and shotgun shells. :)


Look at how Brandon is looking at her. :)


Let me tell you...If you weren't there, YOU MISSED IT!!!
Anna, thanks for letting me be a part of your super-special day. :) I had so much fun!! And I can't wait to see all of the pictures - the handful of images that I have don't even do the day justice.
Tara Jane :)

1 comment:

rita and andy said...

so glad to see you and to be a part of anna's special day! it was awesome! :0)