Friday, June 25, 2010

Citrus Herb Vinaigrette Salad Dressing... :)

I LOVE a good salad. Today for lunch, I made a salad with mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled eggs, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds...yummmm. :) I found a recipe that is a seriously close replica for the salad dressing at Bonefish Grill.



  • 2/3 cup EVOO (I actually use canola oil)

  • 1/4 cup sugar

  • 3 Tbsp water

  • 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar (I used champagne wine vinegar - yummy!)

  • 4 tsp minced garlic

  • 1 Tbsp dijon mustard

  • 2 tsp lime juice

  • 2 tsp lemon juice

  • 2 tsp fresh parsley, minced

  • 1/2 tsp dried basil

  • 1/4 tsp salt

  • 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper

Directions:


1) Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.


2) Microwave on high for one minute or until the mixture bubbles rapidly.


3) Whisk for one more minute, until mixture forms an emulsion.


4) Cover and chill for one hour before serving.


I promise, you won't be disappointed. :)


Recipe courtesy of http://www.grouprecipes.com/32759/bonefish-grill-citrus-herb-vinaigrette.html



Well, I'm off to BodyFit. Then Christopher and I are going to Florence for the weekend. Anna's wedding is tomorrow!! I can't wait!

No comments: