Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meet Harlee



So, I spent Wednesday night in Lake City because of this little thing. :)



Well, not Mama...the dog. :) This is Harlee. He's an English Springer Spaniel. He's actually the puppy of Roxy and Romeo, who are Christopher's parent's dogs.


Roxy had 4 puppies and they were born on Mother's Day! There were 2 girls and 2 boys. And two of them were liver and white, which is the most typical color of springer spaniel, and there was one black and white and one orange and white, like Romeo.


Aren't they precious?????


When the puppies were born in May, Mama started talking about how she might want one of them. I knew that once she went to see them, it would be OVER. You know how puppies are!

He's so cute! And he was the biggest one in the litter...obviously he was getting all the groceries! He could even walk up the steps when we brought him home.


He's done really well these first few nights. He's going to be an outside dog, but the Sneads have their dogs crate trained, so Harlee will probably get to sleep inside in his crate. His dad, Romeo, is really smart, so we're hoping that Harlee is going to follow in Romeo's footsteps. Romeo can even count! Even if Harlee can't count, though, I'm sure that we'll love him anyway.

He's just too cute not to!! :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I want one!!!! Too cute. I am loving your blog. I am a picture person, so I love all the pics! I also had never heard ya'lls story. Too cute. Hope you have had a good week. We need to hang out again soon. Do you guys have plans for the 4th?

Meredith said...

Tara Jane, your mom totally has long hair. When did that happen? It looks good!:)

Eli Chapman said...

Thanks for all your comments on our blogs. I love catching up this way. Let us know when you will be working in Florence so we can have you over for dinner and craziness:)

The Newton's said...

Tara Jane,
I love reading blogs, it's how I stay connected with everyone. I am super excited you updated.
Tara