Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mali Gator Floyd-Snead


So I felt as if it would only be appropriate to show everyone a picture of our exotic, mountain lion housecat, Mali. I swear, it's legal for this animal to be an inside pet, but if you saw him in person, you'd definitely question it!!! When we got him from Ms. Judy, the "cat lady" as we call her, he looked nothing like he does now. As a matter of fact, he looked a lot like this...


He was so light colored and small! And sick. Of course he had some kind of respiratory cat disease when we got him, which was why he was so calm all the time and let us pet him. Now he's a wild cat, weighs 13 pounds, and is 3 feet long when you stretch him out (and that doesn't include his tail!).




He's so much fun, though. And he's such good company. And I don't mind that he's really my cat and he likes Christopher better than he likes me. WHATEVER CAT!!

2 comments:

amjackson said...

I'm not sure why I didn't get the memo that you had a blogspot!! Maybe you'll be better at keeping me informed when you live closer!! I miss you and can't wait!!

Amber and Matt said...

TJ, you need some more updates to your blog!